RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ABOUT HENY


My name is HENIPITA KURNIATI, usually everyone calls me Heny. i am 21 years old. i was born in Pekan baru, 24 June 1989. i come from Riau, one city part of Indonesia. in UKM, i choose International Relation as my course. Iam two from four siblings. i have a brother, a young sister and a young brother. all them stay at Riau. my hobbes are reading, listening the music and traveling, especially vacation in the beach, I love beach more!!! if there is some one who asks me to go there, i don't push this suggestion.
when graduate, i hope i can continue my study in same course. after that, i will try to apply a job in Department of Foreign Affairs in Indonesia because if it can accept me, maybe one day i can be diplomat and continue my PhD study with a scholarship. i hope my dream will come true. God Bless..
One think of important in UKM, i love all about UKM. like, kind and friendly people. they are always helping me when i am troubled. so, if i have finish my study and should go back to Indonesia i will be sad and loose them.

2 comments:

miss shima said...

nice to know you..

eNgLisH 4 Science soSiaL said...

thank you shima :)
nice to know you 2.. hehe
btw, until know i can't show my photo same as your profil, i don't know how i can do it! hikz
can you help me my nice friend? huhu (heny)

Post a Comment